Realtouchofheaven.com is operated under the auspices of the Czech non-profit organization Dobra zprava pro CR, z.s. Realtouchofheaven.com is committed to protecting your personal data and being transparent about how your personal data is handled, regardless of how you interact with us – that is, if you want to work with us, support us financially, use our services, get information, or simply learn more about what we do. We will treat your personal data in accordance with the law. In this privacy notice we are required to provide you with information in accordance with applicable laws, which include:
- Personal Data Processing Act – 110/2019 Coll. (pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, the so-called General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and transposing Directive 2016/680)
We will not treat your personal data in ways that are not set out in this statement.
This privacy statement tells you how we collect, use and protect your personal information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, you may contact us as follows:
Adress: Dobrá zpráva pro CR, z.s., Preperska 1302, Turnov 511 01, Czech Republic
What is personal data?
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect and store personal data…
…when you visit our website.
You can visit our website without telling us who you are or giving us your personal information. Our web server may collect anonymous information regarding your visit to our site, such as the anonymized IP address and domain through which you came to this site, the type of web browser, the page from which you came to our site, the page you first opened and from which you left, any web pages on our site that you view from your IP address, and the country where you are located. We use this information to monitor the performance of our website (for example, number of visits, average time spent, number of page views, etc.) and for operational purposes, such as to continuously improve the website.
…if you give us your personal information directly.
We may collect and store your information when you interact with us through our website. This may occur, for example, when…
- …use the contact form on our website (signing up for a meeting, asking in the “Contact Us” section and more);
- …support our work financially;
- …correspond with a representative of Realtouchofheaven.com.
…if you give us the data indirectly.
We may obtain information about your visit to our website, such as what pages you have viewed and how you have navigated the site, by using cookies. For more information about cookies, please read below.
Are you 15 years old or younger?
Why and how do we use your personal data?
We will use your personal data in the following ways:
- Answer: If you send us an enquiry, we will use your personal data to respond to you.
- Financial donations: we will use the personal information you provide to manage one-off or ongoing donations.
- Direct Marketing: we will send you marketing information by email if you have given us specific consent to do so (e.g. by submitting your details from one of the contact forms on the website). If you withdraw your consent to send us marketing data and then give us your consent again, we will follow your most recent settings.
- Monitoring and Evaluation: we may use your data to improve our current and future services. We may use service providers to do this.
- Transactional purposes: We need to use your personal information to enable us to fulfil our obligations under any type of contract we enter into together.
- Providing access and developing the website: We may use your information to provide you with access to our website, to tailor it to you and to continue to improve it.
- Administration: we may use your personal information to register and handle a complaint, to receive a request to stop sending marketing information, to record the work of our volunteers and for other necessary internal records.
- Protection of your vital interests: we may process your personal data where we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you or someone else is at risk of serious danger or abuse.
- Market research and surveys: we may ask you to complete a questionnaire or market research to help us improve the website, fundraising, services and strategic development. Participation in these surveys is always voluntary and anonymous. You may give us permission to publish your feedback.
- Legal, regulatory and tax compliance: if we are required by law to do so, we will need to process your personal data to comply with the law.
Who we share your private data with
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which you have given your consent. Under no circumstances will we share or sell your personal information to third parties to use for their own purposes and therefore you will not receive any marketing information from other companies or organisations.
We will only share your personal data in the following cases:
Third party suppliers: we may need to share your personal information with a data server provider or service providers who help us deliver our services, projects or fundraising activities. These providers will only act on our instructions and are subject to pre-contractual checks and contractual obligations which include strict privacy policies.
At this time, we have contracts with the following service providers:
- Ecomail (sending newsletter and information via e-mail)
- Google (contact email)
- YouTube, Meta, TikTok (social networks where videos of meetings can be posted)
Where required by law: we will comply where disclosure is required by law. Disclosure may occur in the context of a tax audit by the government or in the context of a police investigation to prevent or detect crime. We may also share your personal information with emergency services if we reasonably suspect that you or someone else is at risk of danger or abuse. We will always endeavour to ensure that your personal information is only used by a third party for lawful purposes in accordance with our privacy statement.
As far as the meetings are concerned, this website provides marketing and information support for registering for individual meetings. The individual meetings are organized by the Dobra zprava pro CR, z.s., and this association also processes the personal data sent in the registration form for the individual online meetings. (After registration, the user will receive unique access data by email for his/her login to the online meeting, which takes place in Zoom.)
Registering for and entering a meeting is permission for the service to record the meeting and then use it for presentation on the web and social media if appropriate – the user actively consents to this when registering and entering the meeting. The recordings of the meetings are owned by the Dobra zprava pro CR, z.s. Text testimonies that are listed on the website with full names are listed with the consent of the individuals.
Third party websites and information
How do we protect your data?
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will retain your personal data in respect of financial transactions for as long as required by law relating to tax or accounting (which may be up to six years after the transaction). If you ask us to stop using your personal information for marketing purposes, in some cases we may need to add your information to a confidential file to comply with your request not to be contacted.
In respect of other personal information, we will not store it for longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it has been entrusted to us, subject to the Data Protection Act referred to above.
What about the international transfer of personal data?
What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
Data protection legislation allows you to request your personal data that you have provided through Realtouchofheaven.com and to request that any discrepancies be corrected. You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, to limit the level of processing of your personal data or to lodge a complaint about the way we process your personal data.
If you wish to exercise your right to do so, please write to us (or email us) and enclose a copy of two pieces of photographic and address identification so that we can confirm your identity – for example, your ID card, passport, driving licence or utility bill. Please also provide us with any other information that is relevant to the reason you are contacting us, as this will help us locate your details.
You can send documents by post to:
Dobra zprava pro CR, z.s., Preperska 1302, Turnov 511 01, Czech Republic
Alternatively, you can send us an email with scanned documents: realtouchofheaven(at)gmail.com
Once we receive your application that meets the above requirements, we will respond within 30 days.
How can you complain or express your concerns?
If you would like more information or have any questions about this statement, you can give us your views on our approach to privacy and personal data protection by contacting us:
Adress: Dobra zprava pro CR, z.s., Preperská 1302, Turnov 511 01, Czech Republic
If you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal data, please contact us using the procedure set out above. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may contact the relevant administrative authority:
Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů (The Data Protection Authority in Czech Republic)
Pplk. Sochora 27, Praha 7, 170 00, Czech Republic
Anonymisation of your IP address
The “anonymous IP” function is activated on this website. If your IP address is the subject of data collection, it is truncated within the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before it is sent outside the EU. Only in exceptional cases may the full IP address be sent outside the EU and truncated afterwards (e.g. in some cases with Google).
In practice, this means that your IP address, as personal data, remains anonymous and you are not identified in any way and in any survey or data collection.
Cookies on this website
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient. There are several types of cookies and not all are strictly necessary for the operation of the website. The use of all cookies is subject to the consent of the website visitor, see next section.
A precise list, detailed description and settings of cookies can be found here.
The first time you visit this website, you will be asked whether or not you agree to the processing of cookies. By default (i.e. despite the refusal to process cookies), only cookies essential for the operation of this website will be used on the website. Unless you actively consent to the processing of cookies, other types of cookies are not functional on the website.
When do we change the privacy statement?
Our privacy statement may change from time to time. Therefore, to ensure that you are aware of any changes, please check this page from time to time. The last update was on 26.10.2023.