About this Ministry
The ministry "Real Touch of Heaven"
The following Bible verses describe the DNA of this ministry:
“For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.” (1 Cor 2:2-5)
How the ministry originated
For whom the ministry is primarily intended
The relationship of this ministry to the church
Who runs the ministry
The ministry is operated and patronized by the non-profit organization Dobra zprava pro CR, z.s., which was founded for the purpose of spreading the Gospel and also runs several evangelization projects.
Who is behind the ministry
“Moji touhou je vidět Boží slávu a probuzení jak v českém národě, tak i v celé Evropě, vidět jak lidé poznávají a z lásky následují Pána Ježíše Krista! K tomu je třeba nést slavné Kristovo evangelium, které je doprovázeno Boží mocí a zázraky. Z Boží milosti mohu být správcem několika evangelizačních internetových projektů, člen týmu Jesus Encounter Ministries, člen přípravného týmu Mokonu. Se ženou Janou a našimi třemi dětmi jsme součástí křesťanského společenství My Father`s House v Turnově.”
The ministry includes anointed prayer helpers, intercessors and technical support. The ministry team is made up of people who are part of various local Christian fellowships, mainly from the Czech Republic, but also from Slovakia, England, Germany, India and Australia. We work closely with the IHOPP House of Prayer in Prague.
What we believe
- In the divine inspiration, inerrancy, and authority of the Bible for teaching and daily living.
- In the Trinity of God – God is one in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Salvation is in Jesus Christ alone. Jesus is the only way to heaven.
- Salvation is by grace (God’s unmerited favor), not by religion or good works. Good works are the fruit of true faith in Jesus.
- The imminent Second Coming of Christ, for which every believer should be prepared.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit and fire accompanied by the gifts of the Spirit for the purpose of witnessing to Christ. We are to strive to be filled with the Holy Spirit every day.
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit are for today and empower the church to build each other up and show the power of the gospel to save people. It is the “heavenly equipping” of Christians to serve God effectively.
- We are to love one another, forgive one another, and grow in the fruit of the Spirit.
- The importance of good works and helping those in need.
- Praying in faith and compassion for the sick and demonized.
- Praise and worship are the highest calling of the Christian.
- Discipleship is the call of every Christian to be Christ-like in their thoughts, attitudes and actions. There must be a connection between the faith and behavior of the Christian.
- The very reality of Jesus Christ and His Kingdom when we meet in His name.
- The Father’s love and unconditional acceptance of a repentant person.
- Baptism in water in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The importance of the Christian’s involvement in the local community of believers.
Relationship of this ministry to doctors and medicines
Part of this ministry is healing by the power of God – healing is an elementary part of the salvation that the Lord Jesus has won for us by His sacrifice and resurrection. However, we want to state unequivocally that we value the work of physicians very much. We are by no means against medical care or medicine. As part of this ministry, we do NOT advise others not to see a doctor or to stop taking medication. We rejoice in the fact that God also uses doctors to heal, or a combination of God’s intervention and the intervention of doctors.